Saturday, March 2, 2013

Enscripted March

  • Enscripted Answer March 31
    • Quote: Thanks for dinner. I've never seen potatoes cooked like that before.
    • Movie: Sleepless in Seattle | TimeTaken (2:11)
  • Enscripted Answer March 30
    • Quote: I want your clothes, your boots and your motorcycle.
    • Movie: The Terminator | TimeTaken (12:10)
  • Enscripted Answer March 29
    • Quote: Just when I thought you couldn't be any dumber, you go and pull something like this.
    • Movie: Dumb and Dumber | TimeTaken (4:18)
  • Enscripted Answer March 28
    • Quote: Ambassador Spock, you are on a collision course.
    • Movie: Star Trek | TimeTaken (1:33)
  • Enscripted Answer March 27
    • Quote: Those goofy bastards are about the best thing I've got going in this crazy world.
    • Movie: There's Something about Mary | TimeTaken (2:01)
  • Enscripted Answer March 26
    • Quote: You can't be a proper writer without a touch of madness, can you?
    • Movie: Quills | TimeTaken (12:33)
  • Enscripted Answer March 25
    • Quote: With great power, comes great responsibility. 
    • Movie: Spider-man | TimeTaken (8:18)
  • Enscripted Answer March 24
    • Quote: When I first saw you, I thought you were handsome. Then, of course, you spoke.
    • Movie: As Good As It Gets | TimeTaken (6:12)
  • Enscripted Answer March 23
    • Quote: War is a sin, but sometimes, a necessary one.
    • Movie: Elizabeth | TimeTaken (4:24)
  • Enscripted Answer March 22
    • Quote: I'm no fool. I've killed the boss, you think they're not gonna fire me for a thing like that?
    • Movie: 9 to 5 | TimeTaken (1:12)
  • Enscripted Answer March 21
    • Quote: Remember, there is no "I" in "Team America".
    • Movie: Team America
  • Enscripted Answer March 20
    • Quote: A minute ago this was the safest job in the world. Now it's turning into a bad day in Bosnia.
    • Movie: Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels | TimeTaken (4:49)
  • Enscripted Answer March 19
    • Quote: Please don't kill me Mr. Ghostface, I wanna be in the sequel!
    • Movie: Scream | TimeTaken (5:39)
  • Enscripted Answer March 18
    • Quote: Well technically speaking, the operation is brain damage, but it's on par with a night of heavy drinking.
    • Movie: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind | TimeTaken (0:00)
  • Enscripted Answer March 17
    • Quote: What Freud said about the Irish is: We're the only people impervious to psychoanalysis.
    • Movie: The Departed | TimeTaken (8:01)
  • Enscripted Answer March 16
    • Quote: I'll have what she's having.
    • Movie: When Harry met Sally | TimeTaken (0:00)
  • Enscripted Answer March 15
    • Quote: Now is the time that w must choose between what is right and what is easy.
    • Movie: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire | TimeTaken (0:00)
  • Enscripted Answer March 14
    • Quote: The fisrt rule of Fight Club is: you do not talk about Fight Club.
    • Movie: Fight Club | TimeTaken (13:33)
  • Enscripted Answer March 13
    • Quote: I have nipples, Greg. Could you milk me ?
    • Movie: Meet the Parents | TimeTaken (1:42)
  • Enscripted Answer March 12
    • Quote: The dress is for sale. I'm not.
    • Movie: Indecent Proposal | TimeTaken (1:54)
  • Enscripted Answer March 11
    • Quote: Last year I made 30 million dollars, but your 50 thousand was the most fun.
    • Movie: Dirty Rotten Scoundrels | TimeTaken (0:57)
  • Enscripted Answer March 10
    • Quote: Hey lady - you want some f##king cheese? Get your own f##king cheese.
    • Movie: The Wrestler | TimeTaken (1:23)
  • Enscripted Answer March 9
    • Quote: It does not do to dwell on dreams, Harry, and forget to live.
    • Movie: Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone  | TimeTaken (1:04)
  • Enscripted Answer March 8
    • Quote: You are the worst wedding singer in the world, buddy!
    • Movie: The Wedding Singer  | TimeTaken (06:50)
  • Enscripted Answer March 7
    • Quote: Begin each day as if it were on purpose.
    • Movie: Hitch  | TimeTaken (1:04)
  • Enscripted Answer March 6
    • Quote: For your information, there's a lot more to ogres than people think.
    • Movie: Shrek | TimeTaken (1:04)
  • Enscripted Answer March 5
    • Quote: I think one day you'll find that you're the hero you've been looking for.
    • Movie: An American Tail | TimeTaken (3:19)
  • Enscripted Answer March 4
    • Quote: I imagine God is weary of being called down on both sides of an argument.
    • Movie: Cold Mountain | TimeTaken (13:40)
  • Enscripted Answer March 3
    • Quote: Do you think people will vote for me?
    • Movie: Napoleon Dynamite | TimeTaken (2:09)
  • Enscripted Answer March 2
    • Quote: We're here as peace keepers, not peace makers
    • Movie: Hotel Rwanda | TimeTaken (5:09)
  • Enscripted Answer March 1
    • Quote: I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
    • Movie: Invictus | TimeTaken (1:06)
Follow on Twitter EnscriptedApp on Twitter | Home: Enscripted Page


In an earlier post I mentioned that I did not want to spoil the game, but as yet have not received any negative comments regarding the answers (I will therefore assume that no-one has taken offence) so I will continue to post them for those who are stuck and need a little assistance


    No comments:

    Post a Comment