Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Enscripted Answers June, Enscripted June

Here are the Enscripted answers for June so far..

Enscripted Answer June 1. 1st June Enscripted Answer
Quote: You potential is infinite. You might do anything, really.
Movie: Confession of a Dangerous Mind | Time 05:56

Enscripted Answer June 2. 2nd June Enscripted Answer
Quote: As much fun as I've had on this little journey. I'm sure one day I'll look back on it and laugh.
Movie: Planes, Trains and Automobiles  | Time 09:35

Enscripted Answer June 3. 3rd June Enscripted Answer
Quote: Do you understand what I'm trying to tell you? There are no answers, only choices. 
Movie: Solaris | Time 03:02

Enscripted Answer June 4. 4th June Enscripted Answer
Quote: Hold fast to the human inside of you an you'll survive.
Movie:  The Diving Bell and the Butterfly | Time 01:12


Enscripted Answer June 5. 5th June Enscripted Answer
Quote: We've been kicking other people's asses for so long I figured its time we got ours kicked.
Movie: Platoon | Time 02:07


Enscripted Answer June 6. 6th June Enscripted Answer
Quote: It's the car, right? Chicks love the car.
Movie: Batman Forever | Time 01:34


Enscripted Answer June 7. 7th June Enscripted Answer
Quote: The only ass-kicking that's gonna be done around here is gonna be done by me.
Movie: Do the Right Thing | Time 02:36


Enscripted Answer June 8. 8th June Enscripted Answer
Quote: No matter what anybody tells you, words and ideas can change the world.
Movie: Dead Poet's Society | Time 16:07


Enscripted Answer June 9. 9th June Enscripted Answer
Quote: You let people use you, sooner or later you're going to be all used up.
Movie: Get Him To The Greek | Time 05:11


Enscripted Answer June 10. 10th June Enscripted Answer
Quote: War is young men dying and old men talking.
Movie: Troy | Time 119:18

Enscripted Answer June 11. 11th June Enscripted Answer
Quote: Junior, give me your other hand! I can't hold on.
Movie: Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade | Time 00:39

Enscripted Answer June 12. 12th June Enscripted Answer
Quote: Sex and golf are the two things you can enjoy, even if you're not good at them.
Movie: Tin Cup | Time 08:02


Enscripted Answer June 13. 13th June Enscripted Answer
Quote: Sex is the quickest way to ruin a friendship.
Movie: Reality Bites | Time 17:32

Enscripted Answer June 14. 14th June Enscripted Answer
Quote: How many eyes do you need to finish this fight?
Movie: Million Dollar Baby | Time 05:40

Enscripted Answer June 15. 15th June Enscripted Answer
Quote: Money won is twice as sweet as money earned.
Movie: The Color of Money | Time 01:40

Enscripted Answer June 16. 16th June Enscripted Answer
Quote: You must write the first draft with your heart. You rewrite with your head. 
Movie: Finding Forrester | Time 32:10

Enscripted Answer June 17. 17th June Enscripted Answer

QuoteIf I dressed like that, I'd have to kick my own ass.
Movie: Happy Gilmore | Time 39:31

Enscripted Answer June 18. 18th June Enscripted Answer

QuoteBefore I kill you, I'm going to throw your baby out the window.
Movie: Zodiac | Time 02:58

Enscripted Answer June 19. 19th June Enscripted Answer
QuoteI don't think there will be a return journey, Mr. Frodo. 
Movie: The Lord of the Rings - Return of the King | Time 01:00

Enscripted Answer June 20. 20th June Enscripted Answer
QuoteThat rug really tied the room together.
Movie: The Big Lebowski | Time 02:05

Enscripted Answer June 21. 21st June Enscripted Answer

QuoteMoney is a good reason but it's never the real reason.
Movie: Revolutionary Road | Time 03:51

Enscripted Answer June 22. 22nd June Enscripted Answer

Quote: This is a robbery. Now if no one loses their head, no one will lose their head.
Movie: Thelma and Louise | Time 01:43

Enscripted Answer June 23. 23rd June Enscripted Answer

Quote: If this turns into a nun's bar, I'm outta here.
Movie: Sister Act | Time 02:31

Enscripted Answer June 24. 24th June Enscripted Answer
Quote: I gotta get me one of these!
Movie: Independence Day | Time 22:48

Enscripted Answer June 25. 25th June Enscripted Answer
Quote: Look, just give me back the necklace, then you guys can go on and kill each other.
Movie: How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days | Time 02:28

Enscripted Answer June 26. 26th June Enscripted Answer

Quote: Earth? Terrible name for a planet. Might as well call it Dirt. "Planet Dirt".
Movie: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen | Time 01:45

Enscripted Answer June 27. 27th June Enscripted Answer

Quote: My lady, the tide waits for no man, but I swear it would wait for you.
Movie: Shakespeare In Love | Time 05:51

Enscripted Answer June 28. 28th June Enscripted Answer

Quote: The night is darkest before the dawn. And I promise you, the dawn is coming.
Movie: The Dark Knight | Time 11:20

Enscripted Answer June 29. 29th June Enscripted Answer

Quote: I am just a girl standing in front of a boy asking him to love her.
Movie: Notting Hill | Time 03:53

Enscripted Answer June 30. 30th June Enscripted Answer

Quote: The old dreams were good dreams. They didn't work out, but I'm glad I had them.
Movie: The Bridges of Madison County | Time 01:10

24 comments:

  1. June 4,
    Quote: Hold Fast o the human inside of you and you'll survive
    Movie: The Diving Bell and the Butterfly | Time 01:53

    ReplyDelete
  2. June 5,
    Quote: We've been kicking other peoples asses for so long I figured it's time we got ours kicked.
    Movie: Platoon | Time 02:04

    ReplyDelete
  3. June 6,
    Quote: It's the car, right ? Chicks love the car
    Movie: Batman Forever

    June 7,
    Quote: The only ass-kicking that's gonna be done around here is gonna be done by me
    Movie: Do The Right Thing

    June 9,
    Quote: You let people use you, sooner or later you're going to be all used up.
    Movie: Get Him to the Greek

    June 11,
    Quote: Junior, give me your other hand! I can't hold on!
    Movie: Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade

    ReplyDelete
  4. Has anyone cracked 10thJune??

    ReplyDelete
  5. no it's so hard.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How do we solve 10thJune?? Nothing fits.. Nothing sits.. It's killing me!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. June 10th

    Quote: War is young men dying and old men talking
    Movie:Troy

    ReplyDelete
  8. June 11th
    Quote: Sex and golf are the two things you can enjoy even if you're not good at them
    Movie: Tin Cup

    ReplyDelete
  9. June 8th, anybody?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you want hints? The last word of the quote is: 'world'. And the first word of the title is: 'Dead' All the best!

      Delete
    2. It was in my face! Thanks, my capitain!

      Delete
  10. June 14
    Took me forever until I realized the first word of the movie ended in "ion," (I was fixated on it being "ing")then I got it pretty quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  11. June 15
    Money won is twice as sweet as money earned.
    The Color of Money

    Great quote!

    ReplyDelete
  12. June 17
    If I dressed like that, I'd have to kick my own ass.
    Happy Gilmore

    ReplyDelete
  13. June 18
    Before I kill you, I'm going to throw your baby out the window.
    Zodiac

    ReplyDelete
  14. June 19
    I don't think there will be a return journey, Mr. Frodo.
    The Lord of the Rings - Return of the King

    ReplyDelete
  15. June 21
    Money is a good reason but it's never the real reason
    Revolutionary Road

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anyone get June 13 or 16?

    June 20
    That rug really tied the room together.
    The Big Lebowski

    ReplyDelete
  17. June 13
    Sex is the quickest way to ruin a friendship.
    Reality Bites

    June 16
    You must write your first draft with your heart. You rewrite with your head.
    Finding Forrester

    ReplyDelete
  18. June 8
    No matter what anybodytells you, words and ideas can change the world
    Dead poet's Society

    June 22
    this is a robbery. Now if no one loses their head, no one will lose their head.
    Thelma and Louise

    June 23
    if this turns into a nun's bar, I'm outta here.
    Sister Act

    ReplyDelete
  19. June 25
    Look, just give me back the necklace, then you guys can go on and kill each other.
    How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days

    June 26
    Eath? Terrible name for a planet. Might as well call it Dirt. "Planet Dirt."
    Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

    ReplyDelete
  20. June 29
    I am just a girl standing in front of a boy asking him to love her.
    Notting Hill

    ReplyDelete