Monday, September 2, 2013

Enscripted September

Enscripted Answer September 1
Quote: Don't you know that when you sleep with someone your body makes a promise whether you do or not.
Movie: Vanilla Sky | Time 05:31

Enscripted Answer September 2
Quote: I'm very sorry for your loss. Your mother was a terribly attractive woman.
Movie: The Royal Tenenbaums | Time 01:04

Enscripted Answer September 3
Quote: I didn't know I could be this happy without incurring credit card debt!
Movie: Legally Blonde 2 | Time 01:15

Enscripted Answer September 4
Quote: Drop the "The." Just "Facebook." It's cleaner.
Movie: The Social Network | Time 08:16

Enscripted Answer September 5
Quote: We don't have to like each other. We just have to get married.
Movie: Green Card | Time 04:51

Enscripted Answer September 6
Quote: You look so good with blonde hair and black roots, it's not even funny.
Movie: Romy and Michelle's High School Reunion | Time 08:36

Enscripted Answer September 7
Quote: I was a lesbian once at school, but only for about 15 minutes.
Movie: Four Weddings and a Funeral | Time 1:32

Enscripted Answer September 8
Quote: George has fashioned me a metal finger tip, I am quite the town freak which satisfies!
Movie: The Piano | Time 4:02

Enscripted Answer September 9
Quote: That's what I love about the high school girls, man. I get older, they stay the same age.
Movie: Dazed and Confused | Time 2:14

Enscripted Answer September 10
Quote: So you got a job, where you can play with all these toys. And they're gonna pay you for that!
Movie: Big | Time 1:31

Enscripted Answer September 11
Quote: I'm the director. I make the casting decisions around here.
Movie: Ed Wood | Time 0:58

Enscripted Answer September 12
Quote: Now that I've met you, would you object to never seeing me again?
Movie: Magnolia | Time 9:37

Enscripted Answer September 13
Quote: Sweet J#sus, war does terrible things to people.
Movie: Gangs of New York | Time 4:35

Enscripted Answer September 14
Quote: How can we be happy behind the backs of people who trust us?
Movie: The Age of Innocence | Time 3:00

Enscripted Answer September 15
Quote: You must become more than just a man in the mind of you opponent.
Movie: Batman Begins | Time 4:02

Enscripted Answer September 16
QuoteI would never, ever kill a bear in defense of my own life
Movie: Grizzly Man | Time 4:37

Enscripted Answer September 17
Quote: When you want something in life, you just gotta reach out and grab it.
Movie: Into the Wild | Time 4:52

Enscripted Answer September 18
Quote: When you break a promise to yourself, things can get a little dicey.
Movie: Yes Man | Time 7:45

Enscripted Answer September 19
Quote: You're falling for your wife! Idiot!
Movie: What Happens in Vegas | Time 2:51

Enscripted Answer September 20
Quote: I thought you said he was a getaway driver. What the f#ck can he get away from?
Movie: Snatch | Time 1:45

Enscripted Answer September 21
Quote: Jack, I want you to draw me like one of your French girls.
Movie: Titanic | Time 9:10

Enscripted Answer September 22
Quote: You are the most beautiful girl in the world. You are my dream.
Movie: Requim for a Dream | Time 1:39

Enscripted Answer September 23
Quote: The worth of a life is not determined by a single failure or a solitary success.
Movie: The Emperors Club | Time 2:19

Enscripted Answer September 24
Quote: Never recreate from your memory. Always imagine new places! 
Movie: Inception | Time 7:35

Enscripted Answer September 25
Quote: Doc, are you trying to tell me that my mother has got the hots for me?
Movie: Back to the Future | Time 2:04

Enscripted Answer September 26
Quote: You don't want to get laid, man. It leads to kissing and pretty soon you have to talk to them.
Movie: Colors | Time 3:12

Enscripted Answer September 27
Quote: Maybe it is our imperfections which make us so perfect for one another.
Movie: Emma | Time 17:48

Enscripted Answer September 28
Quote: You talking to me?
Movie: Taxi Driver | Time 7:02

Enscripted Answer September 29
Quote: You're probably just having a mid-life crisis. Did you buy a Porsche yet?
Movie: Lost in Translation | Time 4:11

Enscripted Answer September 30
Quote: Well, I got her number. How do you like them apples?
Movie: Good Will Hunting | Time 8:24

1 comment:

  1. September 27
    Maybe it is our imperfections which make us so perfect for one another (Emma)

    ReplyDelete